domingo, março 15, 2009

You are an Audrey

It's a funny quiz! if you wanna try this too, click here.
I found this in a cool and elegant blog: Porcelain Blonde. (see the blog it's soo beautiful)
é um teste legal, e com muitas caracteristicas da pessoa.Veja o que dá seu teste tambem! (clique aqui).
Encontrei o teste no blog:Porcelain Blonde , elegancia e feminilidade estão super presentes no blog!Ela tb é Audrey(será que todo mundo é Audrey?)


You are an Audrey -- "I am at peace"

Audreys are receptive, good-natured, and supportive. They seek union with others and the world around them.

How to Get Along with Me
* If you want me to do something, how you ask is important. I especially don't like expectations or pressure
* I like to listen and to be of service, but don't take advantage of this
* Listen until I finish speaking, even though I meander a bit
* Give me time to finish things and make decisions. It's OK to nudge me gently and nonjudgmentally
* Ask me questions to help me get clear
* Tell me when you like how I look. I'm not averse to flattery
* Hug me, show physical affection. It opens me up to my feelings
* I like a good discussion but not a confrontation
* Let me know you like what I've done or said
* Laugh with me and share in my enjoyment of life

What I Like About Being an Audrey
* being nonjudgmental and accepting
* caring for and being concerned about others
* being able to relax and have a good time
* knowing that most people enjoy my company; I'm easy to be around
* my ability to see many different sides of an issue and to be a good mediator and facilitator
* my heightened awareness of sensations, aesthetics, and the here and now
* being able to go with the flow and feel one with the universe

What's Hard About Being an Audrey
* being judged and misunderstood for being placid and/or indecisive
* being critical of myself for lacking initiative and discipline
* being too sensitive to criticism; taking every raised eyebrow and twitch of the mouth personally
* being confused about what I really want
* caring too much about what others will think of me
* not being listened to or taken seriously

Have fun!!
kiss/bjos
;**

Um comentário:

Amy Acorn disse...

hey there:)
I love audrey hepburn-i admire her so much.

would you like to do a link exchange, I've added you to mine, it's in the sidebar..and could I be on your "Links ( DO YOU WANT TO BE HERE? leave a comment)" please?

xo xo