sábado, fevereiro 21, 2009

panty hose or Meia-calça!!!

I'm just posting this because I need to travel, and i will be without computer all this holiday (in Brazil it's Carnaval's holiday this week). when i arrive, i will post more!!
Oh and thanks for your comments girls!!

Desfile NY 2009 de Doo.ri!
Repara que tem uns "apliques" na meia, inovações (que na vida real devem incomodar muito, mas faz um baita efeito passarela!)



I just love this! with a dress, oh my!
Meias - calças são sempre hit no inverno, alem de aquecer são um detalhe que dá um up em qualquer look simples!!Experimente (sem moderação!! ;D)
Kiss / Bjos
;**

2 comentários:

Style Spot disse...

Gorgeous tights! I definitely need to get myself a few pairs. Hope you'll have a great time away! Take care xox

Anônimo disse...

I love the shoes and the tights!!! :)